You have reached your destination! The search for a suitable parking space for motorhomes is over. A special area with parking spaces for around 50 campers has been created on 5,000 square meters in the south of Heidelberg.
On the leveled terrain in the south of Heidelberg (Harbigweg 1-3) there are plots with power connections, taps for replenishing the fresh water supply and infrastructure for disposing of waste water and emptying the on-board toilet.
The “Messplatz” tram and bus stop is in the immediate vicinity on Kirchheimer Weg, so that tourists can leave their campers behind and explore Heidelberg comfortably by public transport. The recently reopened beer garden can be visited in the immediate vicinity, you can play a round of mini golf or let off steam in the trampoline hall.
Investors and future RV park operators Oliver Lechner, Markus Walter and Andreas Mayer are looking forward to their guests.
- Opening times: all year round
- Arrival and departure: anytime
- Max. Stay: -
- Number of places: 48
- Ground floor: gravel
- Disposal: modern black and gray water disposal system (heated in winter)
- GPS / location: 49 ° 23'30.3 "N 8 ° 40'15.6" E / 49.391762, 8.671010
- Shops (supermarket, bakery, gas station) 800m
- public transport 300m - in just 10 minutes in the center of Heidelberg.
Right next to the motorhome parking space, a beautiful beer garden with a beach area, mini golf, jumping pillow, boules and much more invites you to linger. This also includes Heidelberg's trampoline park, the Heidelberg ski jump.
Motorhome parking space in Heidelberg
Phone: +49 6221 67 41 96 69