Please note that the tours with the Cabriobus will be suspended up to and including November 30, 2020. It will be announced in good time whether the tours will take place in December.
Price € 11, discount price € 7 / 9, € 9 with HDCARD *
Duration approx. 40 minutes
Languages German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Chi¬nese, Japanese, Korean, Russian
- January and February Daily: noon, 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm
- March, November and December Daily: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (departure every full hour)
- April – October Daily: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
(departure every full and half hour)
Meeting point Karlsplatz (Carl’s Square), information panel (bus stop)
- The tickets are available at our Tourist Information offices at the Main Station, in the Rathaus (Town Hall) and at the Neckarmünz¬platz (cash, credit card, debit card), from the driver (cash only) or online at www.cabrio-sightseeing.de.
- There is no tour during the Old Town Festival Heidelberger Herbst (Heidelberg Autumn) on September 26, 2020.
* Children aged 6 to 12 pay € 7, children younger than 6 are free of charge. People with disabilities and a disabled person’s pass and owners of the HDCARD pay € 9.