Price € 11, discount price € 7 / 9, € 9 with HDCARD *
Duration approx. 40 minutes
Languages German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Chi¬nese, Japanese, Korean, Russian
- January and February Daily: noon, 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm
- March, November and December Daily: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (departure every full hour)
- April – October Daily: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
(departure every full and half hour)
Meeting point Karlsplatz (Carl’s Square), information panel (bus stop)
- The tickets are available at our Tourist Information offices at the Main Station, in the Rathaus (Town Hall) and at the Neckarmünz¬platz (cash, credit card, debit card), from the driver (cash only) or online at www.cabrio-sightseeing.de.
- There is no tour during the Old Town Festival Heidelberger Herbst (Heidelberg Autumn) on September 26, 2020.
* Children aged 6 to 12 pay € 7, children younger than 6 are free of charge. People with disabilities and a disabled person’s pass and owners of the HDCARD pay € 9.