Please note: Due to the current situation in connection with the Cabriobus, trips with the convertible bus will not take place until further notice.
The open roof of the Cabriobus offers new perspectives and is a must for all photographers. Enjoy an unrestricted view for your pictures without annoying window reflections. Come on a relaxed ride past the city’s sights while an audio guide in multiple languages keeps you informed about what you are seeing.
The tour starts and ends at Karlsplatz (Carl’s Square) and covers some of the highlights in the Weststadt with its houses from the Vilhelmian and Art Nouveau periods, before continuing on to Neuenheim with its magnificent villas.
Price € 11, discount price € 7 / 9, € 9 with HDCARD *
Duration approx. 40 minutes
Languages German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Chi¬nese, Japanese, Korean, Russian
- January and February Daily: noon, 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm
- March, November and December Daily: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (departure every full hour)
- April – October Daily: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
(departure every full and half hour)
Meeting point Karlsplatz (Carl’s Square), information panel (bus stop)
- The tickets are available at our Tourist Information offices at the Main Station, in the Rathaus (Town Hall) and at the Neckarmünz¬platz (cash, credit card, debit card), from the driver (cash only) or online at www.cabrio-sightseeing.de.
- There is no tour during the Old Town Festival Heidelberger Herbst (Heidelberg Autumn) on September 26, 2020.
* Children aged 6 to 12 pay € 7, children younger than 6 are free of charge. People with disabilities and a disabled person’s pass and owners of the HDCARD pay € 9.