November 26 to December 21, 2018
The aroma of the sugar almonds drifts through the lanes of the Old Town and handcrafted goods and winter delicacies are sold in tiny fairy-tale cottages – the Heidelberg Christmas Market, with its 140 individual booths, is one of the most beautiful markets in Germany. As you wander through the Old Town, the streets decorated for Advent, you can’t help but feel as if you have been transported to a Christmas fairy tale world. Feel the Christmas spirit on a tour through the Christmas Market, a glass of hot mulled wine in one hand and a delicious Christmas treat in the other.
- 1, 2 or 3 nights with breakfast
- Return trip on the Funicular to the Castle
- Entrance to the Castle Courtyard and the German Pharmacy Museum
- Christmas Market tour (2 hours)
- 3-course menu in a restaurant in the Old Town or in your hotel
- HeidelbergGUIDE with city map (per room)