The unique renaissance buildings, the quaint nooks and the expansive gardens and parklands of Heidelberg Castle provide fascinating opportunities for the artistic whims of the Heidelberg Theater. Open areas and courtyards become stages, stone walls and corners become the backdrop. Come and experience unforgettable open-air theater evenings as a part of the summer 2018 Heidelberg Castle Festival high above the rooftops of the Old Town. It is magic. A 3-course menu in the historical bake-house of Heidelberg Castle rounds off the evening perfectly.
- 1, 2 or 3 overnight stays with breakfast
- Return trip on the Funicular to the Castle
- Entrance to the Castle Courtyard and the German Pharmacy Museum
- Tour of the Old Town (1.5 hrs.) or Castle Tour (1.5 hrs.)
- Tickets for a theater production at the Castle
- 3-course menu in the historical bake-house of Heidelberg Castle
- HeidelbergGUIDE with city map (per room)