• less than a 10 minute walk to the Old Town
• 200 meters from Volkshochschule tram station
• 2 conference centers – Stadthalle Heidelberg and Print Media Lounge – within 2.5km
Our hotel comes with 174 rooms, split between modern premises and the historical part of the former Heidelberg Brewery. Some are in classic old style, while others have a more contemporary feel.
• choice of Standard, Standard with terrace, Superior, Superior New Style and Junior Suite rooms
• several rooms have views of the atrium or beer garden
• disabled rooms available
Some say the lobby is haunted by the spirit of the old master brewer Friedrich Kleinlein. The old cast-iron staircase in the lobby used to lead to a secret spiral staircase leading directly to the distillery and is apparently frequented regularly by Fredrich (in bad weather, his footprints can sometimes be seen). Although we´re not sure if you´ll see his ghost, you won´t have to look far to find our lovely little gym and spa.
• summer beer garden
• underground parking
• bike station
• If you're staying with us over the weekend take advantage of "Lazy Sunday", and checkout late (before 5pm) free of charge